Beefmaster cattle for sale – Beefmaster cow for sale
Beefmaster cattle for sale at Kentucky Cattle Range USA.
- Product Type: Livestock
- Style: Alive
- Type: Cattle
- Certification: ALL
- Weight (kg):
- Cows: 810 – 925
- Bulls: 1035 – 1180
- Place of Origin: USA
- Brand Name: Beefmaster
- Model Number: EHS30UF
- Supply Ability: 55 Unit/Units per Day
- Packaging details Required with all the Care Needed
- Port: VariesWe is a worldwide distributor of live cattle, sheep, lambs, pigs, goats of all kinds and white boiler chickens
- Age: 18 – 43 months
- Certification: Pedigree, veterinary certificate
- Packaging detail: packed in cages or as per customer’s request
– Charolais cattle
– Hereford cattle
– Texas Longhorn cattle
– Girolado cattle
- The Fullblood Beefmaster cattle Federation (FSFF) operates to develop & promote the Fullblood Beefmaster cattle breeds of cattle worldwide. To meet these objectives, the FSFF will initiate & participate in programs to educate beef producers of the important economic traits of Angus & Fleckvieh cattle, will promote & encourage the use of Beefmaster cattle genetics, and will work to market the breeds worldwide to both purebred and commercial beef producers.
Our animal is well-bred champions, free from parasite and other diseases, current on vaccination and regularly vet checked by our qualify surgeon.
Interested buyers should please contact us for more information.